Editorial Guidelines on MintArticles
- You must be the owner and hold 100% of the rights on the articles you publish on MintArticles.com .
- Your articles must be written in English only.
- You must not submit automatically generated articles.
- Do not copy and paste articles from Microsoft Word documents. Microsoft Word automatically adds unwanted html tags to the article and makes your article look ugly in our website. Please save your articles as plain text files(.txt extension) and make any text formatting with our editor.
- Your articles must not contain any affiliate links in their contents.
- An article shall be submitted to one category/subcategory only. Do not submit the same article in different categories.
- The title of the article must be relevant to the contents of the article and must be shorter or equal to 150 characters. Do not use only capital letters in the title. Instead, capitalize the first letter of each word in your article's title.
- The body of your article must be no less than 1000 characters. We have not set a maximum limit, but please try to keep your article short and concise (around 400 words). Note that all links in the body of the articles will obtain the "nofollow" relation attribute. You shall not include more than 5 links in the body of the article.
- The summary of your article shall not be longer than 500 characters and it should summarize what your article is about. The summary will be used to tell the reader what the article is about.
- Do not add more than 5 words in the bold/strong tag. The rest of the text will be transformed back to the normal font.
- Do not add tags within other tags with the same name. (e.g., <strong> <strong> </strong> </strong>)
- You should provide at least one keyword/tag connected with the information presented in your article. You should separate your keywords/tags with a comma (,). In sum all your keywords/tags must not exceed 255 characters.
- You should write Family Safe articles available for all ages. Your articles must not contain any harmful material in its contents.
- If your article gets rejected it means it didn't comply with some of our rules. It doesn't mean we intentionally rejected your article for personal reasons. We will also try to explain you what went wrong and then you may correct it and resubmit it for review.
We may change these rules in time. Please check this page from time to time to make sure that your articles on MintArticles.com comply with our rules.